Thursday, April 7, 2011

About the Fashion Show

This Sunday is the Shei Fest Fashion Show. Instead of having a runway show exhibiting 3 student designer collections, the Fashion Director of Shei decided to have our Collections exhibited on human mannequins instead. She said that she wants the show to be cohesive- showing all clothes in one run, which means we designers would not be distinguished amongst one another. Therefore, she asked me if I was interested in exhibiting my clothes on the human mannequins during the intro before the runway show and I agreed (this will highlight my work separately). The show is this SUNDAY! but I don't know the other logistics yet (time, entrance fee, etc). Grace Cassell (Fashion Director) and I will discuss that today and I will post an announcement on here separately.

Other updates about my progress include that I've had an editorial fashion shoot for each garment, which will be exhibited April 16th at the THR3E Exhibition and while I may have created 7 different looks, I will most likely only be exhibiting 6 of them in our Offsite Space. I believe these 6 looks make a more cohesive collection than the 7.

Here is a sneak preview of the Fashion Shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment